 Space / 36903
    Re: Looks like a big cat of some kind... —Alex Peacock
   (...) This thing looks SWEET! Puts my Warthog for shame. It's good to see a fellow Halo fan on the boards. I really like your solution for independent suspension. Now if only LEGO made a good windshield piece for this thing. ;-) -Alex (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Looks like a big cat of some kind... —Jeremiah VanderMark
   (...) Thanks Alex. It's always cool to see how many people share your intersecting hobbies, and it's even better when it results in cool mocs :) The suspension thing was pretty organic; if you watch the Warthog in action (or just flip one over and (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)