 Space / 36903
  Re: Looks like a big cat of some kind...

(...) This thing looks SWEET! Puts my Warthog for shame. It's good to see a fellow Halo fan on the boards. I really like your solution for independent suspension. Now if only LEGO made a good windshield piece for this thing. ;-) -Alex (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Looks like a big cat of some kind...

(...) Thanks Alex. It's always cool to see how many people share your intersecting hobbies, and it's even better when it results in cool mocs :) The suspension thing was pretty organic; if you watch the Warthog in action (or just flip one over and (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)