 Space / 36893
Re: Republic Interceptor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 08:45:09 GMT

   In lugnet.space, Jeffrey Benson wrote:

   Anyway, love it. Does it have an interior besides the cockpit?

Nope, no interior on this one. It’s just too narrow for a minifig, although battle droids (or Martians) fit inside perfectly. Yeah, I tried going 4 wide with the body but it looked too clunky. So I went 2 wide instead and sacrificed detail and LEGO functionality for a sleeker profile.

--Dan