 Space / 36844
36843  |  36845
Subject:
Theed Courtyard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 03:13:15 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The Neimoidians randomly change the location of their residence in the city of Theed during the occupation of Naboo to counteract any possibility of raids by the rebels. A contingent of battle droids are deployed around the residence for protective measures.

Click this for more pics...

AC