 Space / 36824
Re: Military Hover-Vehicle Contest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 07:41:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Peter Roberts wrote:
   Is it me, or is this intentionally in direct conflict with the space wheels contest? It just strike me that having these craft hovering and having a not so different deadline is a bit suspicious.

It also seems to be a bit suspicious by being military. The space wheels contest is mainly, if not all civilian at the moment.

Sounds cool though. Hovering and military suggests many, many greeblies.

I also like your different catagories, it helps give those poor people with less than 60 trillion bricks a chance.

Peter Roberts

We all just happened to be talking in a chat about the recent trend of hovertanks, and the potential for more hovering vehicles of different sizes and purposes. Instead of waiting until after the Wheels contest is over, Rick and Soren are just enthusiastically launching straight into theirs now to capitalize on their new ideas. Hopefully other people will get to mentalating some new concepts as well.

The fact that both are running at the same time shouldn’t deter anyone from entering one or the other or both.

--Ry