 Space / 36822
Re: Military Hover-Vehicle Contest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 06:35:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman wrote:

There is too many civilian craft contest here. So, in our insanity, Soren Roberts and I came up with the Military Hover-Vehicle Contest! Entries from any form of space-themed build are accepted, including, but not limited to Retro-style (Steampunk).

And here are the rules:

1) The categories will be as following: one-man, multiple-man, and dropship. One-Man: Small, 10 studs wide max, 20 studs long max Multi-Man: Medium: 15 studs wide max, 30 studs long max Dropship: Large: Basically no size limitations within reason. No Nebuchadnezzars, please.

2) Multiple submissions allowed (make a bunch)

3) All submissions must be armed, armored, or both.

All models have a December 15th Deadline, where then they will commence a judging period. Winners will be announced the following Monday, December 20th. Winner of First Place in each category will receive a $5-$10 set of choice.

Please email entries to eastern.block@gmail.com

Rick Hallman

Is it me, or is this intentionally in direct conflict with the space wheels contest? It just strike me that having these craft hovering and having a not so different deadline is a bit suspicious.

It also seems to be a bit suspicious by being military. The space wheels contest is mainly, if not all civilian at the moment.

Sounds cool though. Hovering and military suggests many, many greeblies.

I also like your different catagories, it helps give those poor people with less than 60 trillion bricks a chance.

Peter Roberts