 Space / 36802
    End Caps! —Mark Sandlin
   Hi Everyone, A great way to spice up your moonbase is to create "end caps" for the tunnels. In the past, we've created simpler ones that simply serve to cover, but at Brickfest 03, Aaron Sneary created a few more detailed end caps that served a (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX) !

        Re: End Caps! —Darrell Urbien
     (...) I like how there are two Starbucks within sight of one another. :) Darrell (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: End Caps! —Mark Sandlin
     (...) Moonbase denizens were complaining that their Grande Quad Shot Lattes were running out by the time they got to Level B, so we had to install the End Cap Starbucks to accomodate need. There were actually 4 Starbucks locations on the moonbase, (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: End Caps! —Ryan Wood
      (...) And of course, even 4 locations in the Moonbase was not enough. Troops returning from the front lines of the battle were forced to wait in line for, like, a whole minute before being helped. Frankly, this is just absurd. The idea of endcaps (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: End Caps! —David Laswell
      (...) Now, I'm not an expert on medieval culture, but shouldn't that last one actually be a Hole-In-The-Skybucks? ;P (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: End Caps! —Jonathan Wilson
     (...) Anyone got any pictures of this medevial Starbucks? (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

         Re: End Caps! —Mark Sandlin
      (...) (URL) -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, FTX)

         Re: End Caps! —Ken Dowd
     (...) Try here: (URL) It's cute, but judging from the way that guy is wearing his helmet, I would say they are serving something stronger than coffee! :) Ken (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

         Re: End Caps! —Mark Sandlin
     (...) Sorry, Ken. I beat ya by 2 minutes. :D (URL) -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, FTX)

         Re: End Caps! —Ken Dowd
     (...) Ya, I noticed. As a Castle guy I was trying to ignore being beaten to the punch by the Grand Admiral - but you Space types just have to rub it in, don'cha? ;) Ken (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, FTX)

         Re: End Caps! —Mark Sandlin
     (...) I prefer to think of it as "lasering" it in. (URL) (all complaints about modded frap ray can be directed to (URL)) -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: End Caps! —Aaron M. Sneary
     (...) Grand Admiral, Thanks for the plug, and it was great to see you and your creations at NWBricksCon. The Starbucks Endcap definitely wins the Most Necessary Endcap Award. Let's all try to bring more of these to future moonbase layouts as they (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: End Caps! —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Hey, very cool. The Starbucks is especially funny. A couple of years ago I suggested a simple end cap that acts as a viewport: (2 URLs) Bruce (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: End Caps! —Mark Sandlin
   (...) I still keep a few of your TIE window viewport endcaps in my MOC transport bins in case we need to seal up the moonbase. :) -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)