 Space / 36771
    Re: Sir Bugge's lego page finally gone public! - Space, parts, sculpture and techniques! —brent skadan
   After spending a bit roaming around your site, I must say I enjoyed it. I cannot wait till you add more of your early creations -- watching the progression of skill over time is both inspiring and enlightening, plus your bio is fascinating as well. (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Sir Bugge's lego page finally gone public! - Space, parts, sculpture and techniques! —Niels Bugge
   (...) Super! Yesterday I was a bit down because of the legal worries, but now I’m really up again because you’re all so nice and positive! (...) And it’s a great, great relief that the page turn out to be working as I hoped (and even for pro’s like (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)