 Space / 36756
  Atatosomb: A Hardsuit

Hello! Last weekend I made a hardsuit. I was calling it "a little mecha that goes right around a guy like a little suit" until Lenny reminded me of the much more succinct "hardsuit". Anyway, I've finally had time to photograph it. (URL) (click the (...) (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)