 Space / 36715
    Re: MOC: Cloud Cruiser police vehicle —David Simmons
   (...) mechanism, (...) something (...) Thanks JP! I was very happy with how the VTOL came out, although the backs of the engines still need more weight to make them turn faster. They work, but they need help, and moving them with your hands just (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: MOC: Cloud Cruiser police vehicle —Jean-Pascal Rignault
   (...) Too "Big Brotherish" yes, too well anticipated. I am afraid when I see cameras flourishing at every street corners, but I guess that's what tomorrow will be made of. Scary. JP. (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)