 Space / 36564
Re: New MOC: Planet Rover (Space Wheels Contest Entry)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 02:58:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kevin Hansen wrote:

   Very nice. Its big too! I like your idea for shocks to stablize the ride- nothing worse for the ol’ kester then a crater or two. Only quam is that the photos are blurry. However, I know from my own experence that this just takes LOTS of practice to get them to be as good as some of other major posters in here. Overall a great job.

Thanks Kevin! I completely agree. Not all of the shots were blurry, but some of them were bad even for me. I’m working on my technique!

Cheers, .Steve

“Attack life, it’s going to kill you anyway!”