 Space / 36563
  Re: Welcome to the monastery my children.

(...) SNIP In the interest of efficiency, I thought I'd reply to everyone at once here. First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to check out my MOC and who posted comments. Also, thanks to everyone for all their praise, and for (...) (20 years ago, 12-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Welcome to the monastery my children.

Hi Daniel I know I’m a little late with this post, but I’d just like to say that you got a nice monastery there although I’d preferred if the asteroid were made out of dark grey rock instead of yellow cheese. (sorry for rubbing in it folks!) But I’m (...) (20 years ago, 17-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)