 Space / 36553
    Re: Retro-Future MOC: Serpent —Duane Hess
   (...) I think it's the internal gravity well. You need something other than SNOT to hold that thing together. There just aren't enough studs in the world to make that structure conform... Love the cockpit too. The trans-green really seems to pull (...) (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Retro-Future MOC: Serpent —Soren Roberts
   (...) Haha, thanks. It is in fact almost all SNOT, and kinda weird crazy SNOT (even I fear it). I'll pull one of the sides off at our next meeting. (...) Thanks again, that's what I was trying for. Soren (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)