 Space / 36538
    New MOC: Planet Rover (Space Wheels Contest Entry) —Steven Coallier
   Okay...so this is the first contest I've entered, so be gentle. smile The planet rover is a tour vehicle capable of carrying four passengers in addition to its three person crew. Photos (URL) here>. PLMKWYT! .Steve "Attack life, it's going to kill (...) (20 years ago, 10-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Planet Rover (Space Wheels Contest Entry) —Kevin Hansen
   (...) Very nice. Its big too! I like your idea for shocks to stablize the ride- nothing worse for the ol' kester then a crater or two. Only quam is that the photos are blurry. However, I know from my own experence that this just takes LOTS of (...) (20 years ago, 10-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Planet Rover (Space Wheels Contest Entry) —Steven Coallier
   (...) Thanks Kevin! I completely agree. Not all of the shots were blurry, but some of them were bad even for me. I'm working on my technique! Cheers, .Steve "Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway!" (20 years ago, 12-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)