 Space / 36534
  Re: Freighter and a Fast Car

(...) Dude, I really dig your stuff. I was a little confused about how it fit together at first, but I got it now. Is that a toilet next to the bed? It looks like there's a water recycler attached, which is cool, if that's what it is... but also, (...) (20 years ago, 10-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Freighter and a Fast Car

(...) Yeah, the toilet's next to the bed, but if you know a bout these things, then you'll kow that that is a vacuum toilet, so the odours and...stuff don't sit around for long. The next time you'll see 'em is in the next meal! Efficiency, man. (...) (20 years ago, 10-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)