 Space / 36525
    Re: Freighter and a Fast Car —Joel Larsson
   (...) Great stuff Roy! I saw the fast car a while ago when you had a prototype for it on brickshelf. it didn't seem so cool then because the pilot sat the other way around, i.e. the cockpit was at the front. In that configuration it looked really (...) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Freighter and a Fast Car —Roy Greig
   (...) Thanks for the compliments! Yeah, I was sort of going for the worn look on the freighter. Roy (20 years ago, 10-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)