 Space / 36499
Re: Air Corvette
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 01:35:33 GMT

   Very sleek! Those seats are brilliant. I like the slopey curved bits on the rear, too, and the colours seem to have worked out well. Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,

Thanks Paul! I was first aiming at more red, i.e. no black, but missed some parts. I was happy with the result though. I usually do not use a lot of black or dark color, I find them difficult to use, to mix with other colors.

JP.