 Space / 36454
Re: Air Corvette
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 23:41:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote:
   After seeing Phil Painter’s CI Maximum, I couldn’t help but trying to build an other space car. I found it a small ressemblance with a Corvette, so let’s call it Air Corvette :

Folder post moderation : http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=100409

You’ve hit the mark again. I have to admit that I don’t see the ‘vette in there so much, but it’s a great aircar.

I love the landing gear with balls on the end and the use of obscure printed parts. But the passenger space design is the best. Your seats with striped backrests and shoulder bolsters, plus the scoops / headrests / whatever are just awesome.

AndroDan
   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com