 Space / 36469
Re: "Spartan" medium assault mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 14:56:44 GMT

Nice mech, Andrew!

Ingenious name, by the way. I love the legs. They seem very sturdy, are they?
The use of both new and old gray gives it a kind of 'been in a wreck but has
been fixed' persona. Making me think it has survived many a battle, which is
good for a assault mecha. Maybe you could put some more gray tiles under the 3X3
Disc on the chest plate. It looks odd how there is nothing under it. Also, since
this Mech is pretty light, it might benefit from some sort of back-mounted  or
leg-mounted jumpjets. I could easily see this thing leaping through the air and
bringing its energy blade down on an unsuspecting tank or enemy mech. The head
is a little too squared off, in my opinion, maybe you could make it more
aerodynamic.

Overall, this is a very nice Mecha. I could definately see a Juggernaut being
supported by a couple Spartans.

\\//,DedmanWalkin