 Space / 36454
    Re: Air Corvette —Tony Hafner
   (...) You've hit the mark again. I have to admit that I don't see the 'vette in there so much, but it's a great aircar. I love the landing gear with balls on the end and the use of obscure printed parts. But the passenger space design is the best. (...) (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Air Corvette —Jean-Pascal Rignault
   (...) Yes yes yes! Just the front part, looking a little bit like (URL) this>! (...) Thanks Tony! I have to admit I am also surprised and very pleased with the seats, that's the first time I try this design. JP. (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)