 Space / 36379
    Re: EKBD Freighter 15 —Erik Schroer
   I had just seen this on Brickshelf just moments before you posted. Freighter 15 is a very well-crafted vessel. I love the front mouth-like opening to the cargo bay and the extending cargo boom. However, the hidden weapon boxes near the front (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: EKBD Freighter 15 —Kevin Hansen
   (...) I used a double angel piece to form the main cargo part of the hull, so I'm not too sure about how I could flush the guns up without starting all over from scratch. This ship was just to see if I could make something without any vissible guns (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.space)