 Space / 36342
    Re: New MOC: S P A C E Monorail in dark red —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) This looks great John! A simple design that really follows through - looks very futuristic and smooth. The use of the clear wall panels is great. You've certainly got my interest peaked as to what this Space project is - a moonbase perhaps? (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: S P A C E Monorail in dark red —John Neal
   (...) Thanks for the kind words, Lenny! lol Sorry, I didn't mean to be cryptic, but I have an ambitious project that I may or may not be able to follow through with, so I hesitate to get too detailed about it. It's beyond a mere moonbase; in fact (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)