 Space / 36330
    Great site on Lego photography and doing special effects. —Jordan D. Greer
   (URL) sure some here have seen this site before, as it was a Cool Lego Site of the Week about 4 years back, but due to its great utility I decided to repost it. I hope to implement these techniques when I get a digital camera (I have new MOCs to (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.space)