 Space / 36330
36329  |  36331
Subject:
Great site on Lego photography and doing special effects.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 03:58:56 GMT

http://www.baylug.org/ninja/original/Photography.html
I'm sure some here have seen this site before, as it was a Cool Lego Site of the
Week about 4 years back, but due to its great utility I decided to repost it. I
hope to implement these techniques when I get a digital camera (I have new MOCs
to photograph, but I've given up on developing analog film and then scanning in
the pictures as the quality's always quite shoddy). I'm thinking of purchasing a
webcam and using that to photograph my models, I don't know how well it'll work,
though.
*Lurks again.*