 Space / 36312
  Re: Keppler Industies Update ( Yes, really!)

(...) This is a really beautifully rendered ship Kyle. The greebling and where it's put in particular is outstanding - I'm taking notes. When I saw the preview shot you released all that time ago, I thought it was going to be a minifig scale ship. (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Keppler Industies Update ( Yes, really!)

(...) You're not the first to mention that. I mainly put it there because it was my last dark red part to use on this ship. I spose it is kinda a large concentration of color unlike the rest of the ship. Glad you liked it otherwise, thanks! -- Kyle (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)