 Space / 36300
  Re: Keppler Industies Update ( Yes, really!)

(...) Hmmm, let's see... Crisply delineated colour use for painted hull effect... check Liberal application of slopes... check Well-defined mechanical greeble areas... check Eye-catching overall form... CHECK Overly huge engine nozzle... check SNOT (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Keppler Industies Update ( Yes, really!)

(...) Thanks Paul! I was having a hard time keeping this ship from looking like a scaled down Lance of Athena. I think you highlighted my faviorate parts of the ship already, glad you approve. This was my first (mostly) studless ship, so I had to (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)