 Space / 36288
  Re: Keppler Industies Update ( Yes, really!)

(...) I do, I do! It's slick! It's gorgeous! It's... funny? You really threw the kitchen sink at your dark gray greebled areas. What I found humorous was (URL) this shot>... with the jackhammer, the pickaxe, and the circular saw, this looks just (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Keppler Industies Update ( Yes, really!)

(...) Yea, I'm afriad I went a little overboard on the minifig tools as greeblies on this one. I'd have prefered they look more mechanical and fit in better. But I redid the greeblies in that area 5 times or more, and I was getting tired of it! And (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)