 Space / 36284
  Re: Keppler Industies Update ( Yes, really!)

Very nice design Kyle! I love the massive engine block, the greebling is awesome, the color scheme and the use of printed slopes is very impressive. I like the style and looking of the section between the head and the main body (so let's call it (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Keppler Industies Update ( Yes, really!)

(...) Yea, It's supposed to look like the hull was kinda cut away in those areas. Not exactly sure why, but I thought it looked cool. ;D I had thought about covering the "ribs" as I call it with removable hull plating, but it looked too cool for (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)