 Space / 36279
  Re: Land of the rising flava

The backward clear helmets are astounding. Never seen that before and yet it's so simple. Dave (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Land of the rising flava

(...) Yeah, makes one feel really dumb, doesn't it? Well, it makes me feel dumb. I wonder whether perhaps they didn't grow up with Lego in Japan, and we did, and maybe our minds are stuck in a particular mindset with regards to how to use the (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Land of the rising flava

(...) Thank you David, and you Paul. (URL) year, when I "invented" using helmet backward, I jumped and hopped on my bed again and again. :-) 'Cause I found it maybe the simplest and smallest "fish-ball-helmet". (...) No, sir. At least in my case. I (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)