 Space / 36275
Re: Steampunk: Monowheels, transportation for the new millennium
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 05:13:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dan Sabath wrote:

This is neat. A version with a door would be especially cool :-) I’ll make one of these if I ever have a wheel left over, unfortunately I don’t see that happening as my wheels are all allocated for 4-wheeled vehicle projects :-(

Cheers,