 Space / 36247
    Re: Explorer —Leonard Hoffman
   dan. the things i dont like about this are common to the thing i dont like about the universe and everything inside of it so dont take offence at that. otherwise i like just enough stare at it all day and not quite enough to name my first born child (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Explorer —Daniel Jassim
   (...) Yes, I've heard of them: the Fa'Karwee tribe of the northern steppes. Nomadic, highly skilled in weaving and spitting at small rodents, and famous for getting lost. In fact, each new day brings celebration and confusion as they gather together (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)