 Space / 36140
  Some Sci Fi Concept Art

For a long time now, I've been collecting inspirational sci-fi artwork from all over the internet onto my harddrive. Last week, I started to upload the pictures to Maj. I'll be uploading more periodically, so be sure to check back. Maj sometimes (...) (20 years ago, 13-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Some Sci Fi Concept Art

(...) Thanks for sharing Kevin. These are awesome. David (20 years ago, 13-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Some Sci Fi Concept Art

(...) Kevoh, This is a superb resource. Thanks for providing it! I've talked to a few folks who have talked about doing something like this... kudos to you for gittin r done! The idea for the SMAC came from your directory. Big props to you and (...) (20 years ago, 13-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Some Sci Fi Concept Art

(...) snip (...) snip (...) And a great job you did recreating it too, by the way. (URL) Spot on to the original. I think I like your color scheme better on that ship, but maybe it's time Aaron had his own faction (besides Planetary Construction (...) (20 years ago, 13-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Some Sci Fi Concept Art

That looks really great; I can't wait to have a closer look, but before you get too many uploaded, isn't it possible to categorize them a bit? It seems like it can get pretty confusing/impossible to find anything very quickly... I'd suggest that you (...) (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Some Sci Fi Concept Art ::: UPDATE :::

(...) For some reason, Maj is no longer moderating my concept art galleries. With some help from Steve Runnels, I've put them in their new home: (URL) Scifi Concept Art> Coming soon will be a new folder for scifi interiors. ~Kevoh (20 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)