 Space / 36127
Re: Tactical Missile Gunship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 02:31:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Lee Meyer wrote:
   snip

not selling this one?

Hi Rick,

yes, this one is for sale at my Bricklink store. I didn’t mention it here because when I have done so in prior posts, people have mentioned to me I should be posting in the buy/sell area if I am highlighting a model for sale.

For me, as a rule, if I post something, I have it for sale.

Thanks for the reply and interest,

Lee