 Space / 36126
  Re: Tactical Missile Gunship

(...) not selling this one? (20 years ago, 11-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Tactical Missile Gunship

(...) Hi Rick, yes, this one is for sale at my Bricklink store. I didn't mention it here because when I have done so in prior posts, people have mentioned to me I should be posting in the buy/sell area if I am highlighting a model for sale. For me, (...) (20 years ago, 11-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)