 Space / 36116
  Re: Iron Reich MOC: Iron Tiger

(...) Hi Chris, you've built a nice tank there. Have you built an interior? Also, I was wondering what it would like with some light gray tiles on the armor between the dark grey ones, to even the surface out a bit and make the stripes less lumpy (...) (20 years ago, 10-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Iron Reich MOC: Iron Tiger

(...) There's kind of an interior, it's really not much to look at though. The armored turret left enough room for the minifig and a computer or two. I like the tile idea there, I think I'll try it out. Thanks! (20 years ago, 11-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)