 Space / 36113
Re: ci racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 13:19:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Philip Painter wrote:
   After a five-year suspension from the IPRC, cerebruminc has announced ci racing: a division dedicated soley to developing racing technology.

The enigmatic corporation has already emerged with an entry in the IPRC 1500-class Airbike Circuit. cerebruminc is optimistic about the season, and reasonably so—the corporation already commands an impressive tally early in the year.

Kits may be available in the future.

I LOVE this thing. It’s so simple, modifiable (?) and just plain neato. I’m making some. Just try and stop me.

Awesome.

-G