 Space / 36112
36111  |  36113
Subject:
ci racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 13:03:59 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

After a five-year suspension from the IPRC, cerebruminc has announced ci racing: a division dedicated soley to developing racing technology.

The enigmatic corporation has already emerged with an entry in the IPRC 1500-class Airbike Circuit. cerebruminc is optimistic about the season, and reasonably so—the corporation already commands an impressive tally early in the year.

Kits may be available in the future.