 Space / 36028
Re: Dropship Argonos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 2004 19:27:08 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Richard Parsons wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Andrew Engstrom wrote:

The Dropship Argonos!

Fabulous. It has that angular brutality of the war machine with no time or interest in aesthetics for their own value.

Very nice.

Thank you very much sir.

I’ve got more projects in the works (based on some more of that Christian Piccolo guy’s drawings). Should be a cruiser next, unless I get some divine inspiration in another direction.

--Andrew