 Space / 36002
    Re: EBKD SLICE —Jason Whittenburg
   (...) Spasibo commrade Lt. General, It needed to be small as to work with my next idea, a support frigate (ala homeworld). And thus the lack of landing gear as I need to make it "mate" properly. I set three guidelines for the craft: Small, uses no (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: EBKD SLICE —Kevin Hansen
   (...) Landing gear is over-rated. :) (...) I would love to hear more about this frigate of yours. My Cruiser is almost done and would like to compare notes with you on some design features. As for the smaller engines, I will try to snap a few photos (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)