 Space / 35990
    Re: The Third Column —Mladen Pejic
   (...) Wow! This is beautiful, Joseph! When I saw this on brickshelf I thought it was some scratchbuilt model (the kind you build with foam, glue, etc.) Then I enlarged the pics and just got blown away by the clever part usage. The front cabin, (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: The Third Column —Joseph Sibilia-Young
   (...) Thanks, it's probably the evening light I took the photos in that made you think that. (...) Thanks again. (...) Thats kinda the look I was going for. (...) Yeah, you should see it without the machine guns, 8x8 disks and 3x12 slopes (...) (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)