 Space / 35989
    Re: The Third Column —Kyle Vrieze
   (...) Cool! I agree with Will about the spine being a real highlight (though I don't mind the pipe wrench). I also have to agree with him about the plain-ness of the plated engine section. Some of my past MOCs have had too many blank plated areas, (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: The Third Column —Joseph Sibilia-Young
   (...) Thanks! (...) I shall. (...) Man! I used your missle design and you couldn't see it? This baby's got 23 right below the railguns. (URL) -Joseph (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: The Third Column —Kyle Vrieze
   In lugnet.space, Joseph Sibilia-Young wrote: snip (...) D'oh! In fact I did notice my missile design in that pic, but the color scheme and location led me to believe you had taken it in a different direction, like a com-array surface greeb. I stand (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)