 Space / 35942
    Re: EBKD Korolev —Aaron M. Sneary
   (...) Rick, What a cool ship! I like the hint of familiar, but clearly your own design. The overall form and function seem to fit flawlessly. And I'd disagree with the first two posters about gaps and tiling the sides. I like the armored look that (...) (20 years ago, 28-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: EBKD Korolev —Avery Christy
      (...) I gotta agree, I like that armored plate look too. Looks like she can stand to take a few hits. (...) Darn Lego brick shortage. Too many times I have had to sacrifice elegant color design for lack of resources. But, I don't thing that a (...) (20 years ago, 28-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: EBKD Korolev —Rick Hallman
     (...) Yar. Armored is the idea. Vangaurd and it's big ole guns? bah. Three Korolev class frigates can take it down no sweat. (...) Very minor limitations, like tiles or something. Not much. Elegant color design: that stripe was completely (...) (20 years ago, 28-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: EBKD Korolev —Rick Hallman
   (...) Thanks. :) I do have a style of my own, don't I. ;-) (...) Never thought about it that way, the fact it does look armored because of those facts. Nice thoughts on vacu-forming. :) (...) I wanted contrast, and black didn't look right.while (...) (20 years ago, 28-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)