 Space / 35909
    short range starfighter - Xeon —Tyler Walles
   hey all Kamon corps newest starship, the Xeon class short range fighter (URL) while still in the devolopment and testing phase the new saucer like ship shows promises in the short range classifcation of fighters The Xeon class starfighter, a one man (...) (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: short range starfighter - Xeon —James Wilson
     Cool! I like the unusual shape. It kind of reminds me of the (URL) Mola mola, or ocean sunfish>. James Wilson Dallas, TX (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: short range starfighter - Xeon —Gil Shaw
   (...) Oh hey...that's an interesting design. Using the natural shape of the saucer sections to create the intakes works well here...avoids that unfinished look that can some times happen. I like the scale of it too...a fighter with some muscle (...) (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: short range starfighter - Xeon —Tyler Walles
   (...) Okay I took your advice, (URL) I think that maybe I put more than a splash of red on it, but it still looks good (20 years ago, 28-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)