 Space / 35906
Re: Moon shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 01:33:20 GMT

   JP,

I continue to really enjoy your stuff....it’s just so much fun. Your use of parts that otherwise clutter up the bottom of the bins (in this case, the rubber band holders for gear) is a constant source of inspiration. As mentioned, the deceptive simplicity of the shape belies the obvious engineering and planning that went into it. Another great build!

Cheers, -Gil

Thanks Gil! I started this MOC by building the engines. Then I found this use for the rubber band holders, and it was matching the engine design! As for the passenger section, I had tried many times before to use the clear quarters. I think it’s the easiest and more sturdy way I could find... but it’s not air tight...

Cheers,

JP.