 Space / 35846
    Re: B.I. Joe Skyhawk —Gil Shaw
   Instead of spamming the boards with responses due to my ingrained laziness, perhaps I'll just collect them here... GA: totally...it was the perfect 'car trip' vehicle. a little tip o' the combat helmet to the skid pile-on feature of the original..a (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

        Re: B.I. Joe Skyhawk —Nick Kappatos
   (...) Bah! Spam the boards - the masses grow weary of Larrygate. -nk p.s. - The Skyhawk was my second-favorite vehicle of all time, behind the Snowspeeder - and your rendition is great. I really like the tail & choice of canopy - it always drove me (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military)