 Space / 35738
  Re: Inside the Tribunal's Shuttle Bay: PCS Paul Dirac

(...) I'm woozy... thoughts of shrinking myself down to 1 inch and coming to live on the Tribunal keep running through my head... It took me over an hour for the walk through tour of this ship. Awesome. That's it, just awesome. Will we see this ship (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Inside the Tribunal's Shuttle Bay: PCS Paul Dirac

(...) Indeed. It would be a fun place to live, no? (...) I don't know if the Tribunal will still be together come BF 2005. I'm sure the Paul Dirac will be, because the shuttle doesn't use a huge amount of pieces, but the Tribunal herself is just so (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)