 Space / 35714
    Re: New MOC: Victory-Class Corvette —Keith Goldman
   Mladen, it's too bad you had to go and ruin a perfectly great ship with such a jarringly bad detail. (URL) Although I'm sure its obvioius to everyone which detail I'm talking about, I'll spell it out for you. That table lamp! And you call yourself a (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Victory-Class Corvette —Mladen Pejic
   (...) I just somehow knew you were going to point this out. (...) Haha! Keith, it belongs there. Face it dude, it does. Actually, I think I got the idea from some official lego set. I just couldn't pass the chance to put something like that into one (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)