 Space / 35709
    Re: New MOC: Victory-Class Corvette —Daniel Rubin
   (...) This ship is truly excellent. Very clever and efficient interior design, and a neat way of accessing them. I like the shape and the exterior detailing too. In fact, I like everything about this, except for the depth of field in some of the (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Victory-Class Corvette —Mladen Pejic
   (...) Thanks Daniel! About the photographs... I'm so sorry. I truly feel your pain. :-( The thing is, I finally got a digital SLR camera (Nikon D70) and have still to work out all the settings. I got all the settings on manual, even the focus. So (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Victory-Class Corvette —Daniel Rubin
   (...) snip (...) Ha! that's pretty much exactly the story with me! Digital SLR, know how to use it in theory, and then I am too lazy to fix it later. (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)