 Space / 35652
  Re: New JE MOC: Yu-Huang

Welcome to the Jade Empire, peng you (friend.) Before I give feedback on your ship, I'm going to wail on you for your pics. IMO they are much too large, and make viewing the moc very difficult. Maybe you could scale them down a little bit? :) Any (...) (20 years ago, 21-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New JE MOC: Yu-Huang

(...) Yes I know, they are huge. My photoediting program is just a trial run so far, and it doesn't let me make images smaller. Curses. (...) I saw the new creation in your folder, it looks awesome, I was beginning to wonder when some ground forces (...) (20 years ago, 21-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)