 Space / 35651
  Re: New JE MOC: Yu-Huang

(...) The Korolev? Threatening me with imaginary ships? Low. Secondhand trash? Sure, whatever, we use only the most modern technology, not like you EB boys, who have to dig through the trash. (...) The katanas and ramp came as inspiration about 2 in (...) (20 years ago, 21-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New JE MOC: Yu-Huang

(...) Imaginary, hardly. Expect it's completion within a week. And yby modern you mean state of the art -25 years, right ;) (2 URLs) (20 years ago, 21-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New JE MOC: Yu-Huang

(...) I mean state of the art...meh...whatever...I'm sure the Korolev will kick butt. I look forward to its completion. Cmac (20 years ago, 21-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)